OK here is the first announcement. I will be hosting Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free here in July. I really enjoyed hosting last October with the Scared Silly theme and the post Gluten-Free at Hogwarts. This year the theme is It All Ends Here! This is the tag line for Harry Potter and the […]
Summer has officially begun! Here in Northern Virginia we really don’t get much of a spring. It’s either a cold winter or a hot summer. This year is no different. Hot, steamy and lots of nats in the air. It makes tending to a garden a challenge. I’m not growing much this year so we’ll […]
Something new is coming to this blog very soon. Keep watch and you’ll see something very different. Well actually there will be a couple of new things. Now I know this is not as exciting as waiting for the Pottermore announcement from J.K. Rowling but one is coming both here and on her site. If […]
Welcome to this week’s adventure in cooking. I call it an adventure because I never know what recipes will show up on this blog carnival and I totally love that! Also the linky I use has made some updates. For instance you can now Like a recipe shared. We are all so connected. The foods […]
Hallie packs a lot of power in a little package. She is vibrant and a passionate foodie who loves to share all the goodness about food with everyone. I hope you will enjoy learning a little more about her. Make sure you don’t miss her big announcement. Name: Hallie Klecker Business and or blog name: […]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who […]
Last October I was walking through the Reston Town Center and there was a huge line of people coming out the door of a new little shop. It was the Red Velvet Cupcakery and they were giving away free cupcakes. I of course was skeptical that I would get one but sure enough they had […]
You guys and gals are totally awesome. I love the recipes you are sharing made from real food ingredients. This time of year the possibilities really increase around where I live. I hope you are finding some great food at the farmers markets. So here are some recipes shared last week. If you missed any go back […]
I’m really excited to share Wendy from Celiacs in the House with you. Wendy is an amazing woman. I started following her blog soon after she started writing. I was lucky enough to meet Wendy in person at a food blogging conference in Seattle. As soon as I met her in person I knew […]
This post originally ran in 2009 and I have since been back for another great meal. I will have to say it was a little more difficult with four people at the table, each with their own dietary needs. But I had a great meal and the view is amazing. The Slanted Door is a […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...