California Cobb has long been one of my favorite salads. It was the first salad I put on the menu at Mycroft’s restaurant in Huntington, WV. Sadly, that establishment is no longer there because the past owner, Ty Neal, has an amazing restaurant in DC called Matchbox. They have two locations and I highly recommend [...]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with [...]
My husband says I have a gift of opening the refrigerator and creating a meal from random ingredients. I call it make it up as I go cooking at the last minute because I didn’t finish the plan. Shhh, don’t tell him. I don’t want to ruin his image of me. My plan was to [...]
I’ve always loved a big plate of pasta. I think I got that love from my mom. She could eat pasta every day. Well for me life with pasta is a little different. I can’t eat gluten (any type of wheat, barley, rye & sometimes oats) or rice so many pastas are off limits. These [...]
Ingredients: 12 oz Unsalted Macadamia nuts (available in my store and I found some locally at Trader Joes) ¼ cup Gluten free & sugar free tortilla crumbs (use your favorite bread crumbs) 1 tsp basil Sea salt and Pepper to taste Add ingredients to a food processor and process until ground. I like to have [...]
This is the easiest meatloaf I ever made and the juiciest. Ingredients: 2 pounds of ground meat- you can use a combination of beef, veal, pork or turkey and veal or just a single type. If you use only turkey make sure it’s a mix of white and dark meats so there is enough fat [...]
12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a mix [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...