California Cobb has long been one of my favorite salads. It was the first salad I put on the menu at Mycroft’s restaurant in Huntington, WV. Sadly, that establishment is no longer there because the past owner, Ty Neal, has an amazing restaurant in DC called Matchbox. They have two locations and I highly recommend […]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with […]
My husband says I have a gift of opening the refrigerator and creating a meal from random ingredients. I call it make it up as I go cooking at the last minute because I didn’t finish the plan. Shhh, don’t tell him. I don’t want to ruin his image of me. My plan was to […]
I’ve always loved a big plate of pasta. I think I got that love from my mom. She could eat pasta every day. Well for me life with pasta is a little different. I can’t eat gluten (any type of wheat, barley, rye & sometimes oats) or rice so many pastas are off limits. These […]
Ingredients: 12 oz Unsalted Macadamia nuts (available in my store and I found some locally at Trader Joes) ¼ cup Gluten free & sugar free tortilla crumbs (use your favorite bread crumbs) 1 tsp basil Sea salt and Pepper to taste Add ingredients to a food processor and process until ground. I like to have […]
This is the easiest meatloaf I ever made and the juiciest. Ingredients: 2 pounds of ground meat- you can use a combination of beef, veal, pork or turkey and veal or just a single type. If you use only turkey make sure it’s a mix of white and dark meats so there is enough fat […]
12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a mix […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...