Before I get started on the Pumpkin Pudding, I finally got it together and this recipe was submitted to Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free! A fun blog carnival with a different theme and host each month. This month Life, Gluten Free is hosting and the theme is pumpkins! You’ll also see it on Friday [...]
I love bacon and I’m always looking for new fun ways to use it. Take your average bacon, hash brown and eggs meal and make it fancy, fun and even finger food if you wanted. Once you get the basic bacon weave process down, you are on your way to countless ways to use bacon. [...]
As soon as I saw Elana’s post on Gluten Free Twinkies I knew my son and I would be making these. This month I’ve adopted Elana’s from Elana’s Pantry for Book of Yum’s monthy event, Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger. This is a fun event where you can get a lot of great gluten free [...]
This is a quick and easy dish to make for a picnic, lunch, dinner, brunch and any meal in between. Each week I like to make a pot full of hard boiled eggs. I will keep them around for a quick protein snack or fast breakfast. I can use them to make deviled eggs or [...]
Yep, a burger! Why not? I love everything that goes into the salad, why not turn it into a burger. For some folks, especially the ones at my house, burgers are more fun to eat than a salad. So take all of the ingredients and turn it into a burger. Wrap the burger in a [...]
Ingredients: 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a [...]
Everyone did such a great job yesterday testing out Mr Linky and adding in your recipes that I think today’s inaugural Friday Foodie Fix should go really well. Our Secret Ingredient this week is Eggs. What are your favorite recipes that use Eggs? The Eggs can be the star of the dish or just be [...]
I love the smoky flavor of chipotle and cumin. It can really change a boring corn soup into something exciting. Well it can do the same for ground turkey. In my effort to eat less beef, I’ll be making burgers this month with ground chicken and turkey with a little sausage added in once in [...]
Another quick fix meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time that is gluten free and dairy free. The key is to have already made the corn tortillas, refried beans and salsa. You could of course use some purchased from the store. The only other ingredient used was 2 scrambled eggs, 1 per tortilla. Warm [...]
I had a lot of fun with Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger that Book of Yum has started. It gets me out of my own head and into that of fabulous cooks. My new favorite book is Ali Stegersten’s Whole Life Nutrition Book. It is a great resource and it was wonderful to have her [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...