This month I adopted Kim from Cook It Allergy Free. Yep the same Kim Maes I shared with you on Wednesday. Every month Book of Yum has this great event where we adopt a gluten-free blogger, make one of their recipes and share our experience. This month it’s being hosted on Lexie’s Kitchen. So […]
Today is a sweet post from start to finish so make sure you read all the way to the end. I grew up outside of Philly loving Tastykakes. There were the chocolate or vanilla cupcakes filled with cream or buttercream, the Jelly or Butterscotch Krimpets and the really over the top Juniors which was either […]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add […]
I love making frittatas but I’ve been trying to make them with more vegetables than fat filled ingredients. I’m using less eggs which creates more of a pizza like dish instead of something more like a quiche. I even serve it on a pizza paddle. This is a great dish to make for your […]
Yes, this week’s edition of 30 Days to a Food Revolution is written by me. I’ve wanted to join in but wanted to make sure I gave lots of great bloggers a chance to share. With this being August with lots of people on vacation there was an open week. Diane’s Recipe: Italian Torta Diane’s […]
Today I’m sharing the most delicious lasagna you’ll ever eat, and it’s gluten free, dairy free and soy free. You can however, follow this recipe and use regular pasta and dairy. I’ve included the recipes for the pasta, Meat Ragu, and a Fire Roasted Bechamel Sauce.
I love making dishes that taste great and are super easy to create. This is one of those dishes. Not much prep work, you let the oven do all of the work and it makes a great presentation. Keep in mind that I was using small zucchini because one, that’s whats available now and two, […]
This is a delicious gluten and dairy free chocolate clementine cake that is super fast and easy to make. I bet you won’t make just one!
Pastelón is a popular meal in the regions of the world where plantains grow in great quantities. This dish is referred to as Plantain Lasagna, a layered baked dish that builds upon fried plantains. It has the sweetness of the plantains and the saltiness of olives all blended with ground beef. It has a wonderful flavor, […]
Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, grain free but full of great taste. This easy Hollandaise sauce will have you cooking more foods just to pour it on top. It’s great on this Crab Hash with poached eggs.
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...