This post originally ran on a blog that is no longer live, Celiacs in the House. I wanted to share my kitchen with you and some news. I will always be gluten free but this won’t always be my kitchen. Next month I’m moving to Santa Monica, California. It’s been a dream for 40 years [...]
On this day in 2008 I began writing about our gluten free lives. So much has happened in these past 4 years. I’ve learned a lot about easy healthy gluten free living, but I certainly didn’t start out that way. After a few years of being sick and thinking I was losing my mind. [...]
Are you heading out to watch fireworks for the 4th of July and taking a picnic with you? Maybe you’re heading out to a party or potluck and you want to take something with you so you know you will get to eat a safe meal. Here are a few of my favorite easy healthy [...]
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...