I am loving only cooking for 5 or 10 minutes and having a meal that fits my easy healthy gluten free life. Once you get the process of these gluten free recipes down you can start to change up the ingredients and create your own set of 5 minute meals. This one is great for [...]
Is it hot where you are these days? We’re setting records of 105° where I live and that’s not dry heat, that’s muggy yucky buggy heat. Staying cool and cooling off are important. So is staying hydrated. This drink does it all. You know what else it does? With everything being a whole food fruit [...]
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make [...]
This article ran in my newsletter, The WHOLE-istic Life last month. I don’t usually share the information given in my newsletters on my blog, I keep it exclusive. But I felt this information was so important that I’ve decided to repost it here in order to help save you from my pain. If you [...]
This spicy mustard is great on just about anything. I made it for our hamburgers stack but you can keep it vegetarian or vegan. I’ve also eaten it on hot dogs, ham sandwiches, polenta, grilled chicken, fish fillet and a crab cake. I’m sure there are another dozen foods you can come up with too. [...]
This is one of the most refreshing salads that is quick to make and fun to eat and is a common salad on my mother’s table. I didn’t eat it growing up but love it now. For this salad, I find it easiest to use a slicer for the cucumbers. There are many mandoline slicers [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...