So I set out tonight to make a slightly different fried fish dinner with corn and tomatoes. When I served it this is what my guys called it, Fish Donuts, Candy Corn and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. What I called it was Fried Halibut with Corn on the Cob and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. Can you tell […]
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add […]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with […]
As we sat down to dinner last night my husband pointed out this was an expensive dinner. He didn’t know my secret. Yes there were scallops, shrimp and lobster but I had not spent a fortune on them and the lobster had been in the freezer for months just waiting for the perfect recipe. The […]
I love meals that I can pull together in 15-30 minutes. I don’t know about you but some nights I’m either so hungry if I wait for an involved dinner I’ll be eating everything else in the kitchen, or I just don’t have a lot of time to cook. Either way shrimp is a great […]
Ingredients: 1 large diced onion ½ red pepper diced 1 pablano pepper diced ½-1 cup corn 1 can organic pinto beans 1 7oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes 1 TB Cumin 1 tsp Expote 1 TB Cilantro 1 tsp Aleppo chili powder 2 TB Ancho chili powder 1-2 whole casabella peppers Penzey’s 1 clove Garlic […]
First start with some fresh organic corn on the cob from your local farmer. Shuck the corn, wrap in a paper towel and cook in microwave. Or take just the silk off the cob leaving the outer leaves and put into a bowl of water until your grill is ready to go. If you are […]
1 can organic black beans, rinsed Equivalent amount of frozen or fresh corn 1 red pepper chopped 1 pablano pepper chopped 1 large jalapeno pepper chopped (membrane and seeds removed, more you keep the hotter the spice) ½ red onion diced 2 green onions sliced (white and green parts) 1 cup cooked red quinoa Handful […]
Organic Popcorn Organic raisins Raw Almonds Salt to taste Mix all together and you’re done
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...