Today I spent the day watching the festivities just down the road from Washington, D.C. What a grand day for our country to watch the peaceful transfer of power and to its first African American President. There is a strong feeling of hope in our country again. I can’t wait to see what is born […]
Today we had lots of choices around here for things to do. Watch playoff football and head downtown to the Lincoln Memorial Concert and activities just to name two. Well we split up and my husband took our 15 year old to DC and said it was unbelievable how many people were there. I stayed […]
Yes you read that right. I coated chicken nuggets with Fritos and fried them to a crispy crunchy taste treat in your mouth. This was inspired by my teenager who loves chicken nuggets but doesn’t eat gluten or eggs. I’ve made this before but I mixed the Fritos with gluten free pretzels. He tells me […]
Tonight’s dinner was a quick fix with a enough leftover quinoa for other meals. I took advantage of a seasoning mix that is already combined so all I have to do is shake. Penzeys Spices carries many varieties. If you try any of the recipes on this blog please take a picture and send it […]
My husband loves rare tuna so I thought I would treat him tonight. Last night we had turkey which is not his favorite. This is a fast meal to prepare. From start to finish it took me 15-20 minutes. Prepping the vegetables takes the longest. Vegetables Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced […]
Ingredients: 2-4 Tuna steaks Black sesame seeds Regular sesame seeds if you want contrast 2 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil Directions: Heat your pan with the oil on medium high. While that is heating rinse your tuna steaks. Pour the sesame seeds on to a plate. Press the tuna into the seeds. Turn over and repeat. […]
Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced 1 organic stalk of celery sliced thin on angle 1 organic onion sliced 1 organic carrot julienne 1 tsp lemon grass 1 tsp black sesame seeds 1 tsp sesame seeds 1 tsp Wheat Free Soy Sauce 1 TB Virgin Coconut Oil 2 tsp organic canola oil […]
This is the easiest and quickest way to make crunchy gluten free chicken nuggets. My 15 year old son requests these frequently. Organic Chicken breasts- as many as you want to cook Ingredients: 1 cup Tapioca Flour Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 3-6 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil 1 – 2 cups Safflower […]
I was introduced to Virgin Coconut Oil by my doctor, Hai Jin Kim. This was one of the first things she shared with me and explained it had many benefits but I couldn’t remember. Research! Turns out that coconut oil used to be a staple in baking but in the 80’s it got a bad […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...