If you were not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from last week because you can’t eat chocolate (what other reason would there be) then you’ll love this gluten and dairy free Deep Dish Coconut Cream Pie. It’s just as easy and you will definately get more coconut bang for your buck. [...]
I love making frittatas but I’ve been trying to make them with more vegetables than fat filled ingredients. I’m using less eggs which creates more of a pizza like dish instead of something more like a quiche. I even serve it on a pizza paddle. This is a great dish to make for your [...]
I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often [...]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make [...]
Today is the first of 6 weekly installments on A Gluten-Free Holiday. Today over at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs the focus is Healthier Through The Holidays. When you’re done reading my recipe and tips, take Ricki your favorite healthier dish that won’t pack on the pounds. Or, maybe you can share your top tips for [...]
This has become our “You’re sick, get better” soup. Naturally gluten and dairy free, this soup has the goodness of chicken stock and the kick of pablano and Anaheim peppers. When my youngest brought home Strep throat and shared it with me, my dear friend Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a chicken and [...]
This is a fast and easy recipe to make on a night when you really just want to eat and not cook. It’s gluten and dairy free and full of the most amazing flavor. This recipe will make enough for 12 tacos with leftover filling for an omelet the next morning. This recipe was also shared with [...]
When I was traveling to San Francisco I had an amazing meal of Lemongrass Chicken at The Slanted Door. I’ve wanted to try and recreate it ever since. Well one night I just couldn’t wait any longer and created this dish with what I had on hand. The ingredients are a little different but it [...]
Have on Hand Gluten Free and Dairy Free Soup or Turkey and Pork Noodle Soup with Spinach, Mushrooms and Ostrich
This soup is called Have on Hand Soup because the ingredients list was created by what I had on hand. It was so fast and easy to make because I used many ingredients that were already cooked. So think of this as a method more than a specific recipe. Take the method and change the [...]
This is a dish I have loved to eat since I was a young teen. I was a kid who ate only a few foods and the thought of eating more than one food at a time was gross to me. Eating peanut butter and jelly together was a victory for my mom. I didn’t [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...