Hummus is the one thing that 3 out of 4 of people in my home will eat. It’s vegetarian, a protein, as flavorful as you want and can be changed up in many ways and used with so many meals. The two favorites at our house is this Garlic Hummus and my Roasted Red Pepper [...]
I first saw this wonderful bread on Dolce Vita, David Rocco’s cooking show. It is naturally gluten and dairy free and so easy to make. I really like this bread with a salad, a meal, or as a meal on it’s own when I’m traveling. If you are looking for something that is also budget [...]
How I love chickpeas or as some call them, garbanzo beans. I was not always a fan but over the past 5 years we have become very close. I make La Cecina which uses garbanzo bean flour (recipe coming later this week), hummus and these little gems. All three of them traveled with me [...]
Eating out every night while on vacation can be expensive and often difficult with my crew. We each have our own dietary restrictions. Gluten free and dairy free for 2 of us, gluten free for one and a soy free vegetarian rounds out our clan. I feel sorry for anyone who waits on us. So [...]
This is one of my favorite dishes from when I was a kid. My mother would make it and the aroma would fill the house. She would put a nice ham bone with some meat on it in a pot of tomatoes and onions to simmer all day. Sorry Mom, tonight I made mine in [...]
Ingredients: 2 cans organic chick peas drained and washed 1 clove garlic 1/4 cup tapioca flour Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1/2- 1 1/2 tsp Cayanne Pepper depending how hot you want it 1 tsp Cumin 1/2 tsp Coriander 1 tsp Parsley Water Directions: Add all ingredients except water into the food [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...