Welcome to Day 1 of our 30 Days to a Food Revolution. I am excited to be kicking off this adventure with a post from a good friend, Shirley Braden. Shirley is the author/owner of the blog, gfe–gluten free easily. She was diagnosed as gluten intolerant in June 2003 after a lifetime of health issues [...]
At the beginning of this year, before things started going crazy, I was reading one of the really good food blogs I follow, Kalyn’s Kitchen. She has great recipes and so many of them are naturally gluten free. Make sure you take time to look around her blog. She shared a recipe for West African [...]
If you’ve never had a Turducken before or don’t know what it is let me share. Turducken is a Cajun dish that is a turkey stuffed with a duck that’s stuffed with a chicken that is stuffed with a cornbread stuffing. The stuffing can have fresh andoullie sausage in the mix. You can also have [...]
Can the big flavors of Jerk cooking fit into a little burger? Oh yeah! First, I love Jerk Chicken and Pork, Jerk Wings and the Pika-peppa sauce that tops it. I also love burgers and I really enjoy taking dishes that I cook, and making them into a burger. That’s all I did here. But [...]
Happy Black Friday. This was the day that traditionally everyone started their holiday shopping and it would take businesses from the “red”, ink used to show a loss, to “black”, ink used to show profit. Stores still have big sales that start at ridiculous early morning hours and hope you will come in and buy, [...]
Welcome to the fourth stop of our Gluten Free Thanksgiving Progressive Dinner Party! I will be serving my Pancetta and Sage Sausage Stuffing. Oh how I love sausage stuffing with my turkey on Thanksgiving. It’s taken me three Novembers but I finally created a gluten free and dairy free stuffing that rivals my old stuffing. [...]
How would you like a really fast and easy way to cook a big bird and have it turn out so juicy and full of flavor? Let’s say a whole chicken in an hour and a large turkey in 70-90 minutes. Yes, a 12 pounder! “No way!” you say. Well if you spatchcock it, your [...]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Chicken. Can it get any easier than that. I’m expecting great things from you. If you don’t have a blog I still want to see your favorite recipes in the comments section. What is a chicken anyway? Well here is an interesting description I found on [...]
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy [...]
Last week Ali and Tom from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen posted a Balsamic Roasted Chicken with Figs and Sweet Onions. I immediately knew I was going to give this a try. It looked amazing. I don’t have a lot of time in the kitchen with soccer season and driving for hours on end. Also, [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...