This is a fast gluten free recipe that can be made to taste any way you like. There really is no end to the possibilities of seasonings you can use. If you’re looking for something orange to serve for Halloween try the Buffalo Wing Sauce. Have fun with your food and have a Happy Halloween! Ingredients: 1/2 […]
The other day I made a quick and easy lunch that I offered to share with my husband. He refused stating he didn’t like cauliflower. I reminded him he’s eaten it on many occasions and really liked it. He then added “that’s my story and I’m sticking with it.” Well he shared this story along […]
I love food magazines. I get way too many of them but I love the photos and they inspire me to try new things. Just like reading the many blogs that I do. I hope you get inspired to cook something new after your visit here. This week I received the new Saveur. They […]
A quick note about a quick meal. This is really fast to prepare if you purchased your shrimp cleaned and deveined. I had not so it added 10 minutes to my prep time. I also chose to butterfly these shrimp since they were not very large and I wanted them to appear bigger than they […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Cauliflower. Mark Twain described it this way, “cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.” I think that description suits it well as a member of the cabbage family. Cauliflower comes in three colors, white like the one pictured here, green and purple (turns green […]
When I started out to cook dinner I didn’t realize I had already eaten the vegetables I was going to sauté for this meal. The only vegetable I had left was cauliflower, which my husband really does not like. So what should I do, hide it of course. When he was eating dinner he thought […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...