One of my favorite things to do is take leftovers from meals during the week and make a soup on the weekend. This week when I cooked those delicious Jerk Pork Ribs and Chicken it created a wonderful stock in the pot. I strained it and poured it into a leftover pasta sauce glass jar […]
As we sat down to dinner last night my husband pointed out this was an expensive dinner. He didn’t know my secret. Yes there were scallops, shrimp and lobster but I had not spent a fortune on them and the lobster had been in the freezer for months just waiting for the perfect recipe. The […]
This dish can be made in 15 minutes from start to finish. If you cook your own lentils a little longer. When cooking your own lentils maintain some of the stock when you combine it with the rest of this dish. Ingredients: 2 organic carrots shredded 1 organic onion 1 pound ground pork 1 can […]
I make this in my trusty crock pot. It makes the best stock and in the easiest way. Head to your store with the fresh fish market and purchase a large whole fish that you like. I usually pick striped bass because I love that fish. Ask them to debone and fillet it for you […]
Opening the refrigerator 1 hour before dinner, I worked on using things I had leftover from previous meals. The macadamia nut breading mixture and the quinoa were waiting in the refrigerator. When I am putting together dinner I know what my protein will be, but sometimes not really how I will prepare it or what […]
My husband loves rare tuna so I thought I would treat him tonight. Last night we had turkey which is not his favorite. This is a fast meal to prepare. From start to finish it took me 15-20 minutes. Prepping the vegetables takes the longest. Vegetables Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced […]
Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced 1 organic stalk of celery sliced thin on angle 1 organic onion sliced 1 organic carrot julienne 1 tsp lemon grass 1 tsp black sesame seeds 1 tsp sesame seeds 1 tsp Wheat Free Soy Sauce 1 TB Virgin Coconut Oil 2 tsp organic canola oil […]
Another busy day and one where I knew I would be away from home. You know what that means, Crockpot! I love turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. I think I however alone in the love at my house. But since I’m the cook that’s what was for dinner. The turkey (organic of course) was […]
Watching playoff football is a must around here, especially when my favorite teams are still in the running. This means I do not want to spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up when the games are shown. This is where the crockpots become the star players in our house. Tonight’s gluten […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...