I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
I just love heading to the farmer’s market without a shopping list. It leaves me open to finding great foods and often new things I’ve never tried before. Then I bring them home and start tossing a bunch in a pan for a hash, into a bowl for a salad or into a baking dish [...]
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make [...]
This article ran in my newsletter, The WHOLE-istic Life last month. I don’t usually share the information given in my newsletters on my blog, I keep it exclusive. But I felt this information was so important that I’ve decided to repost it here in order to help save you from my pain. If you [...]
Simply Dressed Meatballs are one of those fast, easy and tasty bites you can create that will help simplify your daily meal routine. Make a batch and eat some now then freeze the leftovers for a fast meal later. I love to take meals and salads and make them into burgers or meatballs or the [...]
Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. [...]
I love food magazines. I get way too many of them but I love the photos and they inspire me to try new things. Just like reading the many blogs that I do. I hope you get inspired to cook something new after your visit here. This week I received the new Saveur. They [...]
You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...