You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference […]
Can the big flavors of Jerk cooking fit into a little burger? Oh yeah! First, I love Jerk Chicken and Pork, Jerk Wings and the Pika-peppa sauce that tops it. I also love burgers and I really enjoy taking dishes that I cook, and making them into a burger. That’s all I did here. But […]
Yes, you read that right. A Boeuf Bourguignon Burger that is gluten free and dairy free. Julia Child would have a fit I’m sure. It’s fast and there’s no butter involved. And if I mentioned you could do this same recipe with black beans, vegetable stock and no bacon for a vegetarian / vegan version, […]
This summer I’m working really hard to clear out our freezer, use everything in there and buy as few groceries as possible. This helps save money which is what you will find at Nourishing Grourmet’s Pennwise Platter Thursday. I’ve had this box of duck breasts that have been on my menu, but I’ve just not […]
Ok, so this dinner was not high in veggies but it could be. Those who have followed my posts know I love Buffalo Wing Sauce. I wanted Buffalo Chicken Wings but I wanted a lower fat version and one I didn’t have to eat with my fingers. So this was a fast and easy to […]
Yep, a burger! Why not? I love everything that goes into the salad, why not turn it into a burger. For some folks, especially the ones at my house, burgers are more fun to eat than a salad. So take all of the ingredients and turn it into a burger. Wrap the burger in a […]
These are my favorite “fun dish” I’ve made this month. They tasted so good. This meal would be great for company or any day of the week. I made mine on a Monday night! Ingredients: 1 pound ground chicken breast 1 pound ground chicken thigh ½ orange pepper, finely diced ¼ -½ red onion, finely […]
I love the smoky flavor of chipotle and cumin. It can really change a boring corn soup into something exciting. Well it can do the same for ground turkey. In my effort to eat less beef, I’ll be making burgers this month with ground chicken and turkey with a little sausage added in once in […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...