This week’s Secret Ingredient is Broccoli! Come share a recipe and find a recipe to cook up that in season broccoli! Don’t forget to make it gluten free. Dairy free is always a bonus too.
I love visiting the farmers markets and finding vegetables that are new to me. Garlic Scapes found me last week. Garlic Scapes are the flower stems that the garlic plants produce as they are maturing. Many farmers will cut them off so all of the growing energy and nutrients go to the garlic bulb. They [...]
I had a lot of fun with Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger that Book of Yum has started. It gets me out of my own head and into that of fabulous cooks. My new favorite book is Ali Stegersten’s Whole Life Nutrition Book. It is a great resource and it was wonderful to have her [...]
Aloha! Well this is a sad day around our house. It’s the last football game of the season with the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. No more football until August 6th. Yes, I know the date of the Hall of Fame game next year. Last year Scott and I were fortunate enough to attend the Pro [...]
Today we had lots of choices around here for things to do. Watch playoff football and head downtown to the Lincoln Memorial Concert and activities just to name two. Well we split up and my husband took our 15 year old to DC and said it was unbelievable how many people were there. I stayed [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...