If you are looking for a book to help you live a healthy gluten free life that will cover the whole family, I have a book for you. Nourishing Meals: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes for the Whole Family by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre is a reference book filled with information on food allergies and sensitivities, [...]
Last month the summer Olympics took place and you may have heard these athletes mentioned: Jenn Suhr, Dana Vollmer and Jeff Spear. Jenn won a gold medal in PoleVault, Dana won 3 gold medals swimming including setting Olympic and world records and Jeff competed in Fencing placing out of medal contention. What do all of [...]
Recently I had the pleasure to hang out with fellow gluten free food bloggers and what a time we had. We spent a lot of the time eating of course and then taking pictures of the food. We were in an amazing setting in the woods that was so peaceful except for our giggling fits. One of [...]
Carol Kiniski has outdone herself this time for sure. Her new cookbook, Simply . . . Gluten-free Quick Meals: More Than 100 Great-Tasting Recipes for Good Food Fast is brilliant. The book is laid out by meal menus within the chapters so you don’t have to keep flipping through the book to make a meal. [...]
There is a new book on the scene that will have your kids eating their vegetables called Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe & Guidebook for Gluten-free Kids. This wonderful resource for parents is packed with over 100 recipes, a whole section that is a guide for parents full of tips and trick on how to approach [...]
I am excited to share with you a wonderful new book and a guest post that I know will help so many people, The Blood Sugar Solution written by Dr. Mark Hyman. There is so much wonderful information in this book including some great gluten-free recipes. I really like how this book is broken down [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...