I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing […]
I love visiting the farmers markets and finding vegetables that are new to me. Garlic Scapes found me last week. Garlic Scapes are the flower stems that the garlic plants produce as they are maturing. Many farmers will cut them off so all of the growing energy and nutrients go to the garlic bulb. They […]
These fresh vegetables are a wonderful side dish to your Sesame Crusted Tuna or other Asian seasoned meals. You can even take this side dish and add in your favorite protein for a complete meal. Using fresh vegetables is a great way to have gluten free meals. Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and […]
As we sat down to dinner last night my husband pointed out this was an expensive dinner. He didn’t know my secret. Yes there were scallops, shrimp and lobster but I had not spent a fortune on them and the lobster had been in the freezer for months just waiting for the perfect recipe. The […]
My husband loves rare tuna so I thought I would treat him tonight. Last night we had turkey which is not his favorite. This is a fast meal to prepare. From start to finish it took me 15-20 minutes. Prepping the vegetables takes the longest. Vegetables Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced […]
Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced 1 organic stalk of celery sliced thin on angle 1 organic onion sliced 1 organic carrot julienne 1 tsp lemon grass 1 tsp black sesame seeds 1 tsp sesame seeds 1 tsp Wheat Free Soy Sauce 1 TB Virgin Coconut Oil 2 tsp organic canola oil […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...