This Twisted Chocolate Bark recipe has a secret. It’s full of nuts, seeds and legumes! Yes I said legumes. I’ve been playing with different ways to use my Roasted Chickpeas in more ways than just eating them by the handful. Of course the hardest part is they are so amazing eating them by the handful […]
I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner because this is my new favorite way to make and serve desserts. It was so easy and fast to make with already having the Blueberry Ice Cream ready in the freezer. This was a great gluten free, dairy free, soy free, sugar free dessert for […]
Who says you can’t have ice cream for breakfast? People eat yogurt for breakfast and no one gives them that look. You know the look. You probably made it yourself when you read the title. I made this wonderful breakfast last night after reading Ali’s blog post Dairy Free, Sugar Free Strawberry Ice Cream. Her […]
Friday Foodie Fix is here already and looking for your recipes with the Secret Ingredient, Blueberries. Blueberries are becoming known as a super food. They contain cholesterol-lowering compounds, vitamin C, potassium, folate, dietary fiber and is an antioxidant powerhouse. Check out the Blueberry council report stating they have anti-aging effect. I could use that these […]
I have not made this pie since last summer and can’t wait to get busy on this again. I think this week I may use this same process and use the strawberries that are in season. What are your favorite berries? What fruit combinations do you bake? So far I’ve only found one problem with […]
Tonight’s dinner ended up being a mix of turkey fajita leftovers and some steak. My wonderful husband offered to have the leftovers so my son and I could have the steak. This worked better for me with my 4 day rotation diet. He’s the best! So I thought I would share one of my favorite […]
Breads From Anna Pie Crust- follow directions on package. I like to slightly pre-bake the crust before adding the filling. Ingredients: 1 large container of Blackberries 1 large container or frozen bag of Blueberries 1 jar fruit sweetened blueberry or blackberry jelly or jam 1 cup Quinoa Flakes 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour 1/4 cup Sorghum […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...