Ingredients: 2 pounds Ground beef or a chuck roast (put meat in first for roast) Can always use ground turkey, ostrich or buffalo. 1 large Onion diced 15 oz can Diced fire roasted tomatoes (I like Muir Glen) 15 oz can crushed tomatoes 4 TB Cumin 4 TB Chili powder (can use pre-mixed, ancho, Aleppo, [...]
Chuck shoulder roast 2-3 pounds (if you want the meat to fall apart in strings use Chuck blade and don’t cube it ) Large can of fire roasted diced tomatoes (I like Muir Glen) 1 small head of cabbage sliced 1 onion sliced 1-2 cup Vegetable stock 2 Bay leaf Celtic Sea Salt to taste [...]
It’s that time of the year when you search for that perfect gift to give. Are you looking for something for those who have everything or that special teacher or caregiver that really made a difference? Why not give a food gift that you made? People love to get food and they love to get [...]
Coat your beef with the following: Agave Pat on Seasoning Mix: 1 Tbs Smoked Paprika 2 tsp Onion Powder 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt 2 tsp Pepper 2 tsp Cayenne pepper 1 tsp Ground Bay leaf Brown on both sides then place in crock pot. Pour in a couple of cups of filtered water or [...]
2 pounds boneless trimmed rib eye slice 1/16 of an inch, slightly frozen to make slicing thinly easier (enough for 6 people) Please never use shaved beef, minute steak, chipped steak or reconstituted steak. 2 onion sliced think 6 baked potatoes First cook your onions in a little olive oil until golden brown. Cook the [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...