Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I hope you all have a day filled with luck and happiness. I know you’ll love this twist on a traditional recipe. As always it’s gluten and dairy free.
Fast and easy gluten free soup that costs pennies! I love hearty winter soups and this is it. Use this method for many different soups and you’ll have a warm winter.
Yes, you read that right. A Boeuf Bourguignon Burger that is gluten free and dairy free. Julia Child would have a fit I’m sure. It’s fast and there’s no butter involved. And if I mentioned you could do this same recipe with black beans, vegetable stock and no bacon for a vegetarian / vegan version, [...]
I love to watch The Next Food Network Star each year. Each week the contestants are given different challenges to test their skills and their culinary point of view. This year on Season 5, I picked my winner early. I really liked Melissa d’Arabian. She was fun, spunky, and didn’t cook in a restaurant. Her [...]
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time [...]
I grew up outside of Philly and on cheese steaks. I really miss them. I don’t think anyone can recreate those crusty Italian hoagie rolls they are served on anywhere, gluten free or regular. I think it must be something in the water. With no equal roll around, these cheese steaks are served on a [...]
This is the time of year in Northern Virginia where we’ll have a few really nice warm sunny days in the high 60’s or low 70’s and then the next few days in the 40’s. This can be very wearing and send me right to the comfort food meals. A gravy rich beef and noodles [...]
My mom is a great cook. I learned so much from her. She can open a refrigerator and where most people would see a bunch of different food items she sees meals. This is a gift I am happy to say she passed along to me. I just can’t understand when my family opens the [...]
I’ve always loved a big plate of pasta. I think I got that love from my mom. She could eat pasta every day. Well for me life with pasta is a little different. I can’t eat gluten (any type of wheat, barley, rye & sometimes oats) or rice so many pastas are off limits. These [...]
This is the easiest meatloaf I ever made and the juiciest. Ingredients: 2 pounds of ground meat- you can use a combination of beef, veal, pork or turkey and veal or just a single type. If you use only turkey make sure it’s a mix of white and dark meats so there is enough fat [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...