3 corn tortillas 1 can refried beans (pinto or black) or 2 cups homemade 7 oz green salsa 6 oz cooked turkey (sub peppers if vegetarian, can always use pork, beef or chorizo) ½ tsp Expote ½ tsp Chipotle Powder (use less if you don’t like spicy hot foods) ½ tsp Aleppo chili powder (can […]
It’s that time of the year when you search for that perfect gift to give. Are you looking for something for those who have everything or that special teacher or caregiver that really made a difference? Why not give a food gift that you made? People love to get food and they love to get […]
Ingredients: 2 cans organic chick peas drained and washed 1 clove garlic 1/4 cup tapioca flour Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1/2- 1 1/2 tsp Cayanne Pepper depending how hot you want it 1 tsp Cumin 1/2 tsp Coriander 1 tsp Parsley Water Directions: Add all ingredients except water into the food […]
Ingredients: 1 (15 or 24-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons 1 cup shelled pistachios or hazelnuts or whatever you have raw 1 cup raw almonds ¾ tablespoon agave 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt like Celtic […]
1 can organic black beans rinsed ½ red onion chopped 1 small red pepper chopped Handful cilantro chopped Salt and pepper to taste 1 tsp Ground cumin 1/2 tsp Epazote 1/2 – 1 tsp Chipotle 1 TB Corn starch to mix in Corn startch to coat patties. Mash beans in bowl with fork. Mix in […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...