Eating out every night while on vacation can be expensive and often difficult with my crew. We each have our own dietary restrictions. Gluten free and dairy free for 2 of us, gluten free for one and a soy free vegetarian rounds out our clan. I feel sorry for anyone who waits on us. So […]
With Friday Foodie Fix approaching rather fast, like tomorrow, I decided tonight I would cook up the Swiss Chard. As I started pulling it out of the refrigerator I grabbed some pancetta, garlic, leeks and a yellow onion. I thought the pork and the onions would add great flavor to the soup. This was a […]
I like to have a bowl of these nuts around to snack on. It’s a nice mix of beans and nuts. The beans get nice and crispy and blend in well with the nuts. I also like the play of sweet agave with the spicy cayenne pepper. Ingredients: 1 (15 or 24-ounce) can garbanzo beans, […]
After seeing the results of my cooking time poll, most folks had 30 minutes or less to cook dinner. I’ve been hearing this over and over so I’m going to categorize which meals take 30 minutes or less to pull together. This recipe is tagged Minute Meals as I hope to help you create a […]
I love to have refried beans on hand. You never know when a party will break out or the desire for a Mexican meal. They go together well with so many proteins, vegetables and grains. Your options are only limited to your imagination. So imagine how you’ll use them! Ingredients: 1 bag dried organic pinto […]
Quick easy recipe that can be served on a plate, wrapped in lettuce or a tortilla, on a bun or make them teeny tiny mini cakes and serve them on top of a tortilla chip! You get the idea. How will you serve up your black bean cakes? Ingredients: 1 can organic black beans rinsed […]
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add […]
Another quick fix meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time that is gluten free and dairy free. The key is to have already made the corn tortillas, refried beans and salsa. You could of course use some purchased from the store. The only other ingredient used was 2 scrambled eggs, 1 per tortilla. Warm […]
It’s been cold and damp for the past few days so I was very happy that Chili was on my menu. I’ve had this package of buffalo on my inventory list for some time just waiting to be used. I had found it hiding at the bottom of my chest freezer when I had finally […]
These little treats are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and even as appetizers. What could be more versatile? You can also use whatever protein suits your fancy. Beef, pork, chicken or even keep it vegetarian with peppers and onions or chipotle mushrooms. They are also gluten free and casein free. ¡Buenos Dias! Ingredients: Corn […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...