This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items […]
Do you love those quick and easy recipes where you can get dinner on the table in less then 20 minutes? Me too. Anything to keep that easy, healthy, gluten free life accessible. Here is an old standby that was inspired by Tacos el Pastor. It includes quick fry pork chops, pineapples and beans. […]
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my […]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who […]
Every month Book of Yum hosts the event, Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger. This month I adopted Wendy from Celiacs In The House. I was looking through Wendy’s blog for a recipe for dinner and came across A Spicy New Twist on Gluten Free Sheppard’s Pie. Of course when I see the words spicy […]
This Twisted Chocolate Bark recipe has a secret. It’s full of nuts, seeds and legumes! Yes I said legumes. I’ve been playing with different ways to use my Roasted Chickpeas in more ways than just eating them by the handful. Of course the hardest part is they are so amazing eating them by the handful […]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make […]
How I love chickpeas or as some call them, garbanzo beans. I was not always a fan but over the past 5 years we have become very close. I make La Cecina which uses garbanzo bean flour (recipe coming later this week), hummus and these little gems. All three of them traveled with me […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is beans! Share and find gluten free and dairy free recipes. Beans beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you’ll feel. So lets eat beans at every meal!
Wow, that’s a mouthful! I didn’t even add in the Dipped in Picka-peppa Sauce. We recently had friends over for dinner where I served this Jamaican Jerk Feast. We were so hungry I almost forgot to take a photo. I had filled my plate and had already dipped some wings into the Pica-peppa sauce. I […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...