Say goodbye to summer with a quick gluten free quesadilla . Grab that basil growing in the garden and those delicious tomatoes before they are gone for the season. Make a pesto and add it to a tortilla with avocado and chicken and you have a meal! Oh and did I mention how great [...]
This is another fast and easy summer gluten free recipe to help you use what’s fresh and in season and spend more time enjoying the summer. This uses that fun new kitchen tool I’ve been playing in the kitchen with. It can help you make really fast, delicious and nutritious meals. I served these with [...]
I’m talking of course of the latest meatball craze. Meatballs are so hot there are meatball only restaurants and cookbooks. They have recipes for Goat Balls and Bunny Balls. Don’t think I’m trying either of those. We’ve been eating a variety of meatballs around here for some time. I love to make them because there [...]
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make [...]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went [...]
This week’s Secret Ingredient is Basil! Right now the basil is growing like crazy in my herb garden. Well mostly because I don’t really tend to the garden, I just go out and cut from it. I have to say there is something very satisfying about walking outside to cut basil, thyme, sage, chives, rosemary, [...]
I totally forgot to share this recipe so finally, here’s my Crabby Veg pizza recipe. It takes 6.5 min. to prepare, 25 min. to cook and somewhere in between to eat it. Again, start with the Chebe All Purpose Mix and build your pizza from there. I was really excited to get to use my [...]
Tomatoes seem to be an easy thing to grow. I’m getting tons from my CSA and even a few from my father-in-law’s garden. His actually tasted better. I think next year I’ll give it a try and grow some. I love the orange ones and I only received a few in my CSA. But for [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...