This is one of those wonderfully naughty desserts. It tastes great, makes a really cool presentation and it’s sweet. What more can you ask for? Well this version is gluten free and dairy free. The main source of sweetness comes from the agave but there’s sugars in rum too, so this I’m sure is high […]
Cook in pan 1 cup dark agave and ¼ cup organic non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening. Once this starts to bubble add 4 bananas that have been sliced in half long way. Cook for a couple of minutes. While the bananas are cooking heat your rum either in a metal ladle or a small sauce pan. Pour […]
This recipe is adapted from the box of Quinoa Flakes by Ancient Harvest: ½ Cup Quinoa flour ½ cup Quinoa flakes 2TB Agave 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda ½ tsp Salt 2-3 very ripe bananas 2 eggs or egg replacer 1 cup organic raisins 1 cup […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...