This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items [...]
Say goodbye to summer with a quick gluten free quesadilla . Grab that basil growing in the garden and those delicious tomatoes before they are gone for the season. Make a pesto and add it to a tortilla with avocado and chicken and you have a meal! Oh and did I mention how great [...]
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add [...]
Roasted Red and Yellow Beet Salad with Avocado, Oranges, Red Onion and Toasted Pine Nuts Recipe – Gluten Free Progressive Easter Dinner Party
Wow, is that a mouthful or what. Alright now those of you who, like me, say you don’t like beets or you’ve never had them please keep reading. I had never eaten or cooked beets before creating this recipe but I said I would make the salad course for our Gluten Free Progressive Easter Dinner [...]
Review of The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook by Ree Drummond and my gluten free, dairy free version of her BBQ Jalapeno Poppers.
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy [...]
Have you ever been really hungry for a quick meal but didn’t want to cook? Well that was where I found myself. As my eyes darted around the kitchen for a meal to magically appear, the red and orange tomatoes I bought jumped out at me. Hmmm, I’ve not had a BLT in a [...]
Yep, a burger! Why not? I love everything that goes into the salad, why not turn it into a burger. For some folks, especially the ones at my house, burgers are more fun to eat than a salad. So take all of the ingredients and turn it into a burger. Wrap the burger in a [...]
Last week I was very excited to find 11 new recipes for eggs contributed to the Friday Foodie Fix. I hope with a weeks’ notice that we will have even more ideas for Secret Ingredient, avocados. I love avocados and I’m always looking for new ways to use them in recipes. Remember, these can be [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...