Five years ago Friday, August 9th 2008, I posted for the very first time. I laugh every time I see it and the other posts from that month. I started writing to keep track of what I was learning so I wouldn’t forget. For those who have experienced the Gluten Brain Fog you’ll know what […]
On this day in 2008 I began writing about our gluten free lives. So much has happened in these past 4 years. I’ve learned a lot about easy healthy gluten free living, but I certainly didn’t start out that way. After a few years of being sick and thinking I was losing my mind. […]
Three years ago today, I started posting stories on my little blog about what I was learning and the recipes I was creating to live gluten free. Now, three years later, the most amazing things have happened. I have met so many wonderful people, both online and in person. Thank you to all of you […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...