These are so amazing I have to break my summer hiatus and share. I wanted to use up my 25 pound bag of Honeyville Almond Flour so I’ve been baking like a nut. I’ve not made oatmeal raisin cookies in years but I had some of my favorite gluten free oats left as well as […]
Pancakes are not just for breakfast. They make great desserts. Well I guess there’s no harm in having dessert for breakfast so feel free to eat these anytime. We do. All you need is a gluten free recipe and a little chocolate and you are ready to make a lot of people smile. My favorite […]
I love zucchini season. They are so abundant and so fresh this time of the year. I always look for the pesticide free or organic signs at the Farmer’s markets. One year I would like to grow them myself. Do you have zucchini in your garden? I’m often playing with what I’ll stuff inside the […]
This gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free Scrapple recipe will keep you stocked for some time. If you’ve made the move to a Paleo or Primal Diet and you’re looking for breakfast options this is sure to be a winner.
If you were not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from last week because you can’t eat chocolate (what other reason would there be) then you’ll love this gluten and dairy free Deep Dish Coconut Cream Pie. It’s just as easy and you will definately get more coconut bang for your buck. […]
My family loves gluten and dairy free chocolate peanut butter cream pie. So much so that when I went away for the weekend recently it was requested I make one before I leave. Since it’s so easy I was happy to do so. I like it because it’s also vegan and grain free. This recipe makes […]
This month I adopted Kim from Cook It Allergy Free. Yep the same Kim Maes I shared with you on Wednesday. Every month Book of Yum has this great event where we adopt a gluten-free blogger, make one of their recipes and share our experience. This month it’s being hosted on Lexie’s Kitchen. So […]
Today is a sweet post from start to finish so make sure you read all the way to the end. I grew up outside of Philly loving Tastykakes. There were the chocolate or vanilla cupcakes filled with cream or buttercream, the Jelly or Butterscotch Krimpets and the really over the top Juniors which was either […]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add […]
Today I’m sharing something new with you that I hope you will take just a minute to stop and think about. I’m participating in the virtual progressive fund-raising dinner, Share Our Table. This seven course dinner which is being brought to you by 50 different food bloggers, is designed to raise awareness and understanding of child […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...