Breads From Anna Pie Crust- follow directions on package. I like to slightly pre-bake the crust before adding the filling. Ingredients: 1 large container of Blackberries 1 large container or frozen bag of Blueberries 1 jar fruit sweetened blueberry or blackberry jelly or jam 1 cup Quinoa Flakes 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour 1/4 cup Sorghum […]
I just made sugar free ketchup. I never thought I would ever make ketchup. This is something you buy at a grocery store. Well just try to find sugar free ketchup that doesn’t have some chemical sugar substitute or preservatives. What is wrong with these companies? Can’t they make foods that are good for our […]
Cook in pan 1 cup dark agave and ¼ cup organic non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening. Once this starts to bubble add 4 bananas that have been sliced in half long way. Cook for a couple of minutes. While the bananas are cooking heat your rum either in a metal ladle or a small sauce pan. Pour […]
Ingredients: 1 (15 or 24-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons 1 cup shelled pistachios or hazelnuts or whatever you have raw 1 cup raw almonds ¾ tablespoon agave 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt like Celtic […]
Coat your beef with the following: Agave Pat on Seasoning Mix: 1 Tbs Smoked Paprika 2 tsp Onion Powder 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt 2 tsp Pepper 2 tsp Cayenne pepper 1 tsp Ground Bay leaf Brown on both sides then place in crock pot. Pour in a couple of cups of filtered water or […]
Season the legs and hour or two before you cook them. A little agave on each leg and then sprinkle with seasoning mix: Cayenne Cumin Shallot pepper (coarse salt, Tellicherry black pepper, shallots, tarragon, bay leaves- mix from Penzys Spices) Cilantro Smoked paprika Sweet paprika Onion powder Brown legs on the stove top then place […]
This recipe is adapted from the box of Quinoa Flakes by Ancient Harvest: ½ Cup Quinoa flour ½ cup Quinoa flakes 2TB Agave 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda ½ tsp Salt 2-3 very ripe bananas 2 eggs or egg replacer 1 cup organic raisins 1 cup […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...