This is the easiest pecan pie I have ever made. After reading Shirley’s Easy Crustless Gluten-Free Peacan Pie I thought I had to give it a try. I wanted something sweet for my sweetheart but fast and easy for me to make. I don’t think you have to try and equal the amount of […]
My family loves gluten and dairy free chocolate peanut butter cream pie. So much so that when I went away for the weekend recently it was requested I make one before I leave. Since it’s so easy I was happy to do so. I like it because it’s also vegan and grain free. This recipe makes […]
Today is a sweet post from start to finish so make sure you read all the way to the end. I grew up outside of Philly loving Tastykakes. There were the chocolate or vanilla cupcakes filled with cream or buttercream, the Jelly or Butterscotch Krimpets and the really over the top Juniors which was either […]
I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often […]
What could be better than chocolate and rum? Maybe a good looking pirate to share them with! Grab your pirate and enjoy a plate of these little treasures. Well, you might want to share it with the whole crew because this recipe makes 48 cookies. I’m really excited to be sharing this cookie recipe with […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Agave. Come find and share recipes using this ingredient.
Welcome to the Frozen or Chilled Dessert day for our Gluten Free Dessert Progressive Dinner Party. I’ll be serving my Chocolate Sorbet with Chocolate Chunk and Roasted Chocolate Nibs. Chocolate is one of my favorite things to eat. I of course had to make a frozen chocolate dessert for the holidays. This Chocolate Sorbet with […]
Before I get started on the Pumpkin Pudding, I finally got it together and this recipe was submitted to Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free! A fun blog carnival with a different theme and host each month. This month Life, Gluten Free is hosting and the theme is pumpkins! You’ll also see it on Friday […]
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time […]
Who says you can’t have ice cream for breakfast? People eat yogurt for breakfast and no one gives them that look. You know the look. You probably made it yourself when you read the title. I made this wonderful breakfast last night after reading Ali’s blog post Dairy Free, Sugar Free Strawberry Ice Cream. Her […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...