A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals and many are grain free too. I’ve included prep time, active cooking time and inactive cooking times. What does your week look like and what do you have planned to eat?
This is going to be one of those busy school weeks. Back to school night, soccer games, meetings and anything else you can list that will keep me out of the kitchen most nights. So I’m cooking over the weekend for the week. Some things I can finish up the night I serve, some I […]
First thing I want to do is congratulate Jamie Oliver and crew for winning an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Show with Jamie’s Food Revolution. How exciting is that! You the reader, have been and still are part of the Food Revolution. Keep it up! We were fortunate enough to have Jamie’s Food Stylist, Anna […]
First, thank you to all who took the time to answer the 1 question poll on what you want to see on this blog. Also, thank you to those who found out what was The Big Deal. This summer is winding down but not before we celebrate my youngest son’s birthday. He’ll be 17 on […]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and […]
First let me give a shout out to Amy Green from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free. Thank you to Amy who has written a review of my cookbook, The Gluten-Free Diner and the recipe she tried from the book, Chorizo and Potato Frittata. Be sure to visit because she is also giving away 2 copies […]
Quick and easy with great summer farmer market ingredients is on tap for this week, plus freezer finds. This weekend I picked up some great berries, cherries, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow summer squash, cucumbers, onions, rainbow Swiss chard, green beans and potatoes. That will make some great meals. I love going to the farmers market. You […]
What a great weekend of soccer we were treated to. First, my son’s team played in a round robin tournament and just tore up the field. They are so fun to watch. Oh, and that FIFA 2010 Cup thing going on. Anyone watching that? Did anyone see the 1-1 tie between US and England? Not […]
Wow, it seems so strange to be back to a “normal” blogging routine. In case you totally missed it, from April 26th through June 4th there was a really special event going on. 30 Days to a Food Revolution. There was so much amazing information shared. I’m still sifting through it all and making sure […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals plus something big is coming!
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...