Well I missed the first of December with my monthly menu but I’m going to make up for it with sharing some different combinations that you may or may not have tried before. I’m guessing things are probably busy around your house too so first thank you for taking time to stop by and see [...]
Those who know me and read this blog will know there is only one thing on my mind this week, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1. I’ll be in line early on Thursday evening to watch the midnight showing. Don’t worry I’ve had my tickets for weeks. The London Premier happened last week [...]
Last week I shared my menu for the month of November and issued a challenge- share with me your monthly menu and you could win prizes. I offered 3 different prizes and a week to send me your menu. Melissa sent me her menu in hopes she would win the $25 gift card. Well congratulations Melissa, you [...]
Today is the first of 6 weekly installments on A Gluten-Free Holiday. Today over at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs the focus is Healthier Through The Holidays. When you’re done reading my recipe and tips, take Ricki your favorite healthier dish that won’t pack on the pounds. Or, maybe you can share your top tips for [...]
I’m finally back to working on my monthly menus instead of just the weekly ones. I still find that this is the easiest and best way for me to save a lot of money and time. Two things I never seem to have enough of especially at this time of the year. A monthly menu [...]
From what I hear there are lots of folks like me with some stupid cold or something hanging around that we just can’t shake. It has definitely slowed me down but I’m not letting it stop me. This could be the last week of soccer season so that means 4-5 games this week or one [...]
I don’t know about you but these weeks are flying by. I think with constant activity in our family some things can get pushed to the side. Last month was so busy I didn’t get to make a monthly menu. So now I’m making weekly menus. It really does not take a lot of time [...]
This week I’m not making a menu plan. Right now I’m sick so my wonderful hubby is learning to cook for me. Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a good Chicken and Green Chile soup would be good. (I hope she’ll share her recipe) So he went to the store and bought some ingredients. [...]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed [...]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals and many are grain free too. I’ve included prep time, active cooking time and inactive cooking times. What does your week look like and what do you have planned to eat?
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...