A new year and a new menu with a new way of eating. For the past week I’ve been doing a gentle detox that my body has fallen in love with. It’s really gentle on the body compared to some things I’ve read. I basiclly eat fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds. No [...]
January is Detox month over at G-Free Mom. Every day this month a different blogger is sharing a recipe with you to help you eat fresh fruits and vegetables. All the recipes will be gluten free juices, smoothies or soups. I’m happy to be contributing to this event. January is a great month to get [...]
Today is the first of 6 weekly installments on A Gluten-Free Holiday. Today over at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs the focus is Healthier Through The Holidays. When you’re done reading my recipe and tips, take Ricki your favorite healthier dish that won’t pack on the pounds. Or, maybe you can share your top tips for [...]
This month Andrew Wilder of Eating Rules has challenged us all to take a month and eat only unprocessed foods. Brilliant! He even has a pledge you can sign. At the time I am writing this 402 people have taken the challenge and signed the pledge. That is awesome! How about you? Are you willing [...]
After much anticipation I finally went to my first heated vinyasa flow yoga class. I’ve been to a few different yoga classes at the gym I belong to and really didn’t like them very much. My sinuses always seemed to give me troubles and the hour long class was way too long for me to [...]
As I’m working on rearranging things on my blog and planning menus, I began to really think about the people that read food blogs, and this blog. I was wondering, what would you like to see here? What types of recipes would really help you in your day to day life? Would you like to [...]
Today, August 9th, is my two year anniversary for writing this blog. I can’t believe it’s only been two years. Sometimes it feels like I’ve been doing this for many more years. I have shared so many stories and recipes over these two years. I started writing this blog so I could keep track of [...]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and [...]
Wow, it seems so strange to be back to a “normal” blogging routine. In case you totally missed it, from April 26th through June 4th there was a really special event going on. 30 Days to a Food Revolution. There was so much amazing information shared. I’m still sifting through it all and making sure [...]
Welcome to day 21 of 30 Days to a Food Revolution. Today’s guest blogger is Karen. Karen Schuppert is a Certified Nutrition Educator and Natural Chef in the fertile land of the Napa Valley. Karen blends her lifelong focus on sustainable food with inspiration she gained while managing the St. Helena Farmers’ Market and applies [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...