Today we kick off the first day of 30 Days to Easy Gluten-Free Living. You are in for a treat this month as 30 different bloggers will share tips and treats all to make sure you know that it really can be easy living gluten free. To check out the complete schedule visit HERE. Tomorrow […]
You may have noticed the pretty green and pink widget on the side of this blog that says Smokin’ Hot Mom. Who wouldn’t want to be called that, well except maybe a dad. I just love the title of this program that my health coach is offering. Nina Manolson from Body Alive Body Aware is […]
I like this recipe because it’s a healthy twist on typical buffalo chicken wings, which I obsess over, and it’s so much easier and less messy to eat. It’s of course gluten and dairy free and delicious. So as you settle in to watch the Final Four, which only 2 people in 6 million predicted […]
Some people think it’s really hard to get real food into their day. Are you one of them? Are you chained to that diet drink and frozen diet meal for lunch? Well set yourself free. It’s really not all that hard once you make a few changes, slowly and over time. Mark Bittman asks the […]
As many of you know I am passionate about food and using the food we eat to improve our health. I have a great desire to learn more so I’m taking things to the next level. I am now studying at the Institute for Integrated Nutrition to become a Health Coach. Health Coaches are knowledgeable […]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add […]
I’m not sure how I got so lucky but I’m about to give you a peek behind the curtain. If you don’t want to see, don’t read. People often ask me or my husband how we do it. How did we get the marriage we have? We have an amazing marriage and we are blessed […]
I finally did it. I figured out my new computer program MacGourmet. I have wanted to be able to share with you the nutritional information on the recipes I create. I think knowing what you are eating is so important and having an idea of that nutritional content is just more information to sink your […]
Everyone is always talking about fiber. Do you get enough fiber in your diet? What foods have fiber in them? How much does a person need a day? It can all be so confusing and of course those marketing gurus love to take advantage of that. They tout their product as being whole grain and […]
I’m excited to announce I’ve started a new blog that is all about making small changes in life. Don’t worry you’ll still find me here dishing up Real Food, Real Fun, and Real Choices! Change My Life Journal My hope is to share the changes I’m trying to make in my life and hopefully you’ll […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...