I’ve been reading the comments that have been left for the post Health Builders and I am so amazed and thankful by the good health found. Babies, children, and adults have had their lives changed after going to Dr. Hai Jin Kim at Health Builders. I am included in that list. I know firsthand the […]
Can you “wing it” and live gluten free, organic, lose weight, or practice extreme self care? My answer would be no. This thought about “winging it” with your health came as I was reading Scott’s blog post today on his blog. Let me digress and brag a little here about my husband. If you’re an […]
I am very excited that Dr. Hai Jin Kim has joined us to guest post on many topics. Please let us know what you would like to hear about in the future. Migraine headaches, affecting an estimated 28 million people in the US, are a classification of headaches which are typically severe and often disabling. They […]
The Art of Extreme Self Care is a wonderful book by Cheryl Richardson. I purchased this book upon its release and started reading it right away. It’s recommended that you read the entire book and then go back and read one chapter a month and work on the challenge for the month. Using the book […]
Merry Christmas! I hope you are able to spend today with people you love and I hope you are one of those people you love. My gift to you is to share this wonderful book. The Art of Extreme Self Care by Cheryl Richardson. It’s a wonderful way to take each month and so something […]
You have heard me talk a lot about Dr. Kim and all the wonderful things she has done to get me healthy. Well I’m excited to tell you about the group she practices medicine with and all the great services they offer. The group is Health Builders and that is exactly what they are doing […]
I’m very excited about a new way to connect with others. Shelfari is a gathering place for readers, bloggers, authors, publishers and anyone who wants to connect about the published word. They’re based in Seattle, started in October 2006 and acquired by Amazon.com in August 2008. Once a member (free) you can: Build your own virtual […]
Are you thinking “I’m living gluten free so how come I don’t feel better?” Maybe at first you felt a change for the better but somehow that’s gone and you feel like you’re slipping back into all of the same problems. Aches and pains, foggy mind, bad memory, lethargy, constipation, diarrhea, gaining weight, swelling, and […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...