This gluten-free and dairy-free dish of Sautéed Endive, Mushroom and Crisp Pancetta with Wine will melt in your mouth and make your body dance with joy (read on to see why). It will also have your diners asking for more. Shhh plus I snuck in a bonus recipe for the Almond Chicken I served this with [...]
If you’ve visited here for any length of time you’ll notice I have a love affair with potatoes and the Buffalo Wing Sauce. I love putting that sauce on and in many recipes and I do love a good potato. When I was asked to create a potato salad recipe using the Idaho® potato I [...]
You may be wondering why this recipe is titled a Dairy Free Chocolate Whipped Cream, Mousse or Icing recipe. Well first it’s gluten and dairy free because I use coconut milk and make sure all of the other ingredients fit the bill. Next when you make this recipe you can use it for either whipped [...]
I want to wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day. I think it’s probably the one day where more people will touch their food than just fork it. On this day more people go to their kitchens and cook a meal for the one they love. They are either preparing a special meal for themselves [...]
This is the easiest pecan pie I have ever made. After reading Shirley’s Easy Crustless Gluten-Free Peacan Pie I thought I had to give it a try. I wanted something sweet for my sweetheart but fast and easy for me to make. I don’t think you have to try and equal the amount of [...]
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
These gluten-free zucchini fritters are so good even the picky eater in your house who won’t eat vegetables, will eat these. I have two secrets I’ll share. Make a batch of these for the big game to balance out all those chicken wings.
Hummus is the one thing that 3 out of 4 of people in my home will eat. It’s vegetarian, a protein, as flavorful as you want and can be changed up in many ways and used with so many meals. The two favorites at our house is this Garlic Hummus and my Roasted Red Pepper [...]
I love a quick meal, especially one that yields leftovers to keep me stocked in chicken legs for the month. This is my version of that old classic shake and bake. All you do is toss the ingredients into a plastic bag, shake it up and then bake. You can of course use this recipe [...]
The most amazing pizza for your Super Bowl Party. Tastes delicious and has NO gluten, dairy, tomatoes (if you use the basil garlic flavor) or soy but is loaded with flavor and healthy ingredients. It will be the talk of the party.
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...