If you search the internet, check out Pinterest and look on your local Meet Up you will find there are many many Harry Potter fans out there besides me. Most of them are extremely creative. As Halloween approaches and you are getting ready to mix, bake, and cook your treats for the holiday, I did [...]
I do love meatballs. I take hiding some good vegetables inside for those who won’t eat them otherwise, as a challenge. How many different and good vegetables can I hide and still have them taste good and something my son will eat. You may recall my Meatballs With A Heart as a past example. This [...]
Say goodbye to summer with a quick gluten free quesadilla . Grab that basil growing in the garden and those delicious tomatoes before they are gone for the season. Make a pesto and add it to a tortilla with avocado and chicken and you have a meal! Oh and did I mention how great [...]
I’m talking of course of the latest meatball craze. Meatballs are so hot there are meatball only restaurants and cookbooks. They have recipes for Goat Balls and Bunny Balls. Don’t think I’m trying either of those. We’ve been eating a variety of meatballs around here for some time. I love to make them because there [...]
I’ve always wanted to try my hand at making these. Funny enough I decided to give this a try while I’m not at my kitchen. I don’t have all of the usual tools and equipment or supplies so I got creative. I found these amazing flowers while at the farmers market. I brought them home [...]
If you get my newsletter you’ve already seen this cool gadget and gotten these two recipes. What you’re not receiving the newsletter! Sign up now so you get the scoop first, plus any offers and discounts will be in that newsletter. Click Here for more info. Love this new kitchen gadget! I don’t know why [...]
Are you heading out to watch fireworks for the 4th of July and taking a picnic with you? Maybe you’re heading out to a party or potluck and you want to take something with you so you know you will get to eat a safe meal. Here are a few of my favorite easy healthy [...]
Recently I had the pleasure to hang out with fellow gluten free food bloggers and what a time we had. We spent a lot of the time eating of course and then taking pictures of the food. We were in an amazing setting in the woods that was so peaceful except for our giggling fits. One of [...]
Have you had a bad day and now you have to cook dinner? This is the dinner that will help you feel better as you are cooking it! The secret is all in the chicken. If you’re also looking for a dairy free and gluten free recipe this is just what you want. The first [...]
Father’s Day is quickly approaching and one thing I know about most dads is they like a good meal. As the person making the meal I like it to be an easy healthy gluten free recipe. This recipe is sure to please both plus it’s also dairy free. First it has sausage and potatoes which [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...