I am one lucky girl. I’m working and vacationing in California this week and next. I hope I can keep the work to a minimum but somehow I’m guessing that will be difficult. Either way I have a break from cooking to re-energize myself and eat what some great chefs are creating. Right now I’m […]
First let me give a shout out to Amy Green from Simply Sugar and Gluten Free. Thank you to Amy who has written a review of my cookbook, The Gluten-Free Diner and the recipe she tried from the book, Chorizo and Potato Frittata. Be sure to visit because she is also giving away 2 copies […]
Quick and easy with great summer farmer market ingredients is on tap for this week, plus freezer finds. This weekend I picked up some great berries, cherries, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow summer squash, cucumbers, onions, rainbow Swiss chard, green beans and potatoes. That will make some great meals. I love going to the farmers market. You […]
What a great weekend of soccer we were treated to. First, my son’s team played in a round robin tournament and just tore up the field. They are so fun to watch. Oh, and that FIFA 2010 Cup thing going on. Anyone watching that? Did anyone see the 1-1 tie between US and England? Not […]
Wow, it seems so strange to be back to a “normal” blogging routine. In case you totally missed it, from April 26th through June 4th there was a really special event going on. 30 Days to a Food Revolution. There was so much amazing information shared. I’m still sifting through it all and making sure […]
A month’s worth of menu planning all gluten free and dairy free. See what’s new and what we’ve been up to.
This will be my last Monday Menu Plan for the next six weeks. Starting next Monday the 26th and running through June 4th there will be a guest blogger here every weekday for the 30 Days to a Food Revolution. I will share my other posts on menus and such on the weekends. I hope […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals plus something big is coming!
Weekly gluten and dairy free menu plan plus a sneak peak at the Double Chocolate Clementine Vita-mix Cake we devoured with Whipped Cream made from coconut milk.
Today instead of just sharing my weekly menu I’m sharing my monthly menu for April as it begins mid way through the week. If you want to see what is on the menu for the first 3 days of this week or you may have missed a weekly menu plan, visit the Monthly Menu Plan […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...