I’m finally back to working on my monthly menus instead of just the weekly ones. I still find that this is the easiest and best way for me to save a lot of money and time. Two things I never seem to have enough of especially at this time of the year. A monthly menu […]
From what I hear there are lots of folks like me with some stupid cold or something hanging around that we just can’t shake. It has definitely slowed me down but I’m not letting it stop me. This could be the last week of soccer season so that means 4-5 games this week or one […]
I don’t know about you but these weeks are flying by. I think with constant activity in our family some things can get pushed to the side. Last month was so busy I didn’t get to make a monthly menu. So now I’m making weekly menus. It really does not take a lot of time […]
This week I’m not making a menu plan. Right now I’m sick so my wonderful hubby is learning to cook for me. Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a good Chicken and Green Chile soup would be good. (I hope she’ll share her recipe) So he went to the store and bought some ingredients. […]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed […]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals and many are grain free too. I’ve included prep time, active cooking time and inactive cooking times. What does your week look like and what do you have planned to eat?
This is going to be one of those busy school weeks. Back to school night, soccer games, meetings and anything else you can list that will keep me out of the kitchen most nights. So I’m cooking over the weekend for the week. Some things I can finish up the night I serve, some I […]
First thing I want to do is congratulate Jamie Oliver and crew for winning an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Show with Jamie’s Food Revolution. How exciting is that! You the reader, have been and still are part of the Food Revolution. Keep it up! We were fortunate enough to have Jamie’s Food Stylist, Anna […]
First, thank you to all who took the time to answer the 1 question poll on what you want to see on this blog. Also, thank you to those who found out what was The Big Deal. This summer is winding down but not before we celebrate my youngest son’s birthday. He’ll be 17 on […]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...