From what I hear there are lots of folks like me with some stupid cold or something hanging around that we just can’t shake. It has definitely slowed me down but I’m not letting it stop me. This could be the last week of soccer season so that means 4-5 games this week or one [...]
I don’t know about you but these weeks are flying by. I think with constant activity in our family some things can get pushed to the side. Last month was so busy I didn’t get to make a monthly menu. So now I’m making weekly menus. It really does not take a lot of time [...]
This week I’m not making a menu plan. Right now I’m sick so my wonderful hubby is learning to cook for me. Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a good Chicken and Green Chile soup would be good. (I hope she’ll share her recipe) So he went to the store and bought some ingredients. [...]
What do you have cooking this week? Still soccer season here so we’re keeping it simple. Salads with lots of good greens, veggies tossed in wherever I can and lean organic protein. That’s a good recipe for any week. If you are a fan of honey and you missed Friday Foodie Fix-Honey then you missed [...]
A week’s worth of gluten and dairy free meals and many are grain free too. I’ve included prep time, active cooking time and inactive cooking times. What does your week look like and what do you have planned to eat?
This is going to be one of those busy school weeks. Back to school night, soccer games, meetings and anything else you can list that will keep me out of the kitchen most nights. So I’m cooking over the weekend for the week. Some things I can finish up the night I serve, some I [...]
First thing I want to do is congratulate Jamie Oliver and crew for winning an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Show with Jamie’s Food Revolution. How exciting is that! You the reader, have been and still are part of the Food Revolution. Keep it up! We were fortunate enough to have Jamie’s Food Stylist, Anna [...]
First, thank you to all who took the time to answer the 1 question poll on what you want to see on this blog. Also, thank you to those who found out what was The Big Deal. This summer is winding down but not before we celebrate my youngest son’s birthday. He’ll be 17 on [...]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and [...]
I am one lucky girl. I’m working and vacationing in California this week and next. I hope I can keep the work to a minimum but somehow I’m guessing that will be difficult. Either way I have a break from cooking to re-energize myself and eat what some great chefs are creating. Right now I’m [...]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...