Well I shared my Chicken Meatballs Recipe with you last week and I thought just in case you missed this recipe in my newsletter, you might like the side dish I served with them. So here are my gluten and dairy free Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. If you’re thinking you don’t like Brussels sprouts [...]
I love gnocchi but I have not had any since I started living gluten free. Everyone told me making gluten-free pasta was easy and after I finally tried making it, I realized they were right. I’ve also heard that making gluten free gnocchi was easy, but you know I’m a show me kind of gal. [...]
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself [...]
If you were not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from last week because you can’t eat chocolate (what other reason would there be) then you’ll love this gluten and dairy free Deep Dish Coconut Cream Pie. It’s just as easy and you will definately get more coconut bang for your buck. [...]
My family loves gluten and dairy free chocolate peanut butter cream pie. So much so that when I went away for the weekend recently it was requested I make one before I leave. Since it’s so easy I was happy to do so. I like it because it’s also vegan and grain free. This recipe makes [...]
If you like pork you are going to LOVE this Mini-Mini Porchetta. It’s both gluten and dairy free and so full of flavor that your tongue is going to dance all night. So now you’re asking yourself, what is a porchetta. Well a porchetta is a wonderful old Italian dish that is pork wrapped in [...]
I love Irish Soda Bread and look forward to St. Patrick’s Day as an excuse to make it. I’ve not ventured into baking this bread for a few years and I really miss it. Growing up as a Dougherty I believe I’m obligated. I think I will just have to grab my son on Thursday [...]
Are you ready for Christmas? It will be here in only 5 days. Scary to even type that out loud! If you’re looking for some great things to win, fun things to learn or delicious foods to make, then you came to the right place. Don’t get comfortable however because I’m going to give [...]
I love making frittatas but I’ve been trying to make them with more vegetables than fat filled ingredients. I’m using less eggs which creates more of a pizza like dish instead of something more like a quiche. I even serve it on a pizza paddle. This is a great dish to make for your [...]
I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...