I totally forgot to share this recipe so finally, here’s my Crabby Veg pizza recipe. It takes 6.5 min. to prepare, 25 min. to cook and somewhere in between to eat it. Again, start with the Chebe All Purpose Mix and build your pizza from there. I was really excited to get to use my […]
There is nothing our family likes more than pizza. Living gluten and dairy free has not slowed us down. It has however made me a lot more creative and we are eating amazing pizzas now, not just cheese and pepperoni. So far I have made: Za’atar Pizza Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza Crab Veggie Old […]
Review of The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook by Ree Drummond and my gluten free, dairy free version of her BBQ Jalapeno Poppers.
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy […]
I love to have refried beans on hand. You never know when a party will break out or the desire for a Mexican meal. They go together well with so many proteins, vegetables and grains. Your options are only limited to your imagination. So imagine how you’ll use them! Ingredients: 1 bag dried organic pinto […]
This is very quick and easy and everyone always asks me for the recipe. It must taste difficult to make because in reality, it’s not. Ingredients: 2 large ripe Haas Avocados (dark and soft, not mushy) ½ red onion diced Large handful of fresh cilantro chopped Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper 2 limes ½ orange […]
Ingredients: 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a […]
We love Mexican cooking around here so having refried bean on hand is a must. I’ve always kept canned beans but working to get away from processed foods I’ve started making my own. What a difference in taste! There is no comparison to beans from a can to your homemade beans in your recipes. Beans […]
I will warn you up front, this is hard to stop eating. The flavors dance on your tongue and cause you to keep picking up chip after chip and dipping and eating. I couldn’t stop myself. This is a great salsa but an amazing creamy salsa too. I will find many ways to use these […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...