Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
I’m always looking for ways to get good food into my family, especially my teenager who is the pickiest eater I have ever met. He’s even more picky than I was at his age and that’s saying something. For some reason I can usually get him to eat meatballs. I have learned to get really [...]
Summer time is the perfect time to fire up the grill and barbecue. I know you’ll love this sauce which is gluten free and vegan (no dairy). If you have subscribed to The WHOLE-istic Life newsletter than you have already received this recipe a couple of months ago. One bonus to subscribing. I thought I [...]
My family loves gluten and dairy free chocolate peanut butter cream pie. So much so that when I went away for the weekend recently it was requested I make one before I leave. Since it’s so easy I was happy to do so. I like it because it’s also vegan and grain free. This recipe makes [...]
I like this recipe because it’s a healthy twist on typical buffalo chicken wings, which I obsess over, and it’s so much easier and less messy to eat. It’s of course gluten and dairy free and delicious. So as you settle in to watch the Final Four, which only 2 people in 6 million predicted [...]
This week’s worth of gluten and dairy free menu ideas is brought to you by having too much food in my house! So it’s my leftover week. It starts with Super Bowl Sunday leftovers. But first congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for winning the Super Bowl 31-25. Don’t let those Buffalo Chicken Wings go [...]
Well it’s almost here. All of the excitement leading up to the last game of the season, the Super Bowl. Have you picked out your gluten free Super Bowl recipes yet? Just in case you have not I’ve got you covered. The football teams I really follow during the main season are not in the [...]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make [...]
OK, that sounds funny even to me. Dairy Free Cheese Crisps. They happen to be gluten and soy free too. So what do you use to make a gluten, soy and dairy free cheese crisp…. Daiya Cheese of course. There are only a few things I miss in the dairy world and with the help [...]
I totally forgot to share this recipe so finally, here’s my Crabby Veg pizza recipe. It takes 6.5 min. to prepare, 25 min. to cook and somewhere in between to eat it. Again, start with the Chebe All Purpose Mix and build your pizza from there. I was really excited to get to use my [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...