These are so amazing I have to break my summer hiatus and share. I wanted to use up my 25 pound bag of Honeyville Almond Flour so I’ve been baking like a nut. I’ve not made oatmeal raisin cookies in years but I had some of my favorite gluten free oats left as well as […]
I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of […]
This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items […]
Spring is a wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I love the fresh seasonal ingredients that start to show up in the grocery stores and of course the farmers markets. I’m always looking to cook those up just as soon as possible and pair them with ingredients that are timeless. This recipe includes Lindsay […]
The month of celebrations! They are upon us already. Chinese New Year was on Sunday, Fat Tuesday is tomorrow, Valentine’s Day is Thursday and Purim is Sunday the 24th. Now I passed over President’s Day as I’ve never made a special meal for that but a nice cherry pie comes to mind for President Washington. […]
All I can say is WOW. This dip tastes amazing and is highly addictive. I’m not sure if I’m glad I have this in my house or not but I think it will be good to have others to share it with for sure.I really love jalapeño Poppers, especially the ones I’ve made wrapped in […]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are […]
It’s the holidays and that means lots of parties at friends houses, your own or at the office. What’s a gluten free girl to do? Bring these tasty treats and you’ll have something to eat and secure your repeat invitation. These are really fast to make and they pack a ton of flavor. You can choose […]
Do you have questions about cooking a gluten-free Thanksgiving meal? Maybe you’re having guests over to eat and they have specific dietary needs and you want to make sure they are safe. Do you have a family favorite recipe that you would like some ideas on how to make it a gluten free recipe? Let’s […]
This is a fast gluten free recipe that can be made to taste any way you like. There really is no end to the possibilities of seasonings you can use. If you’re looking for something orange to serve for Halloween try the Buffalo Wing Sauce. Have fun with your food and have a Happy Halloween! Ingredients: 1/2 […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...