I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of [...]
This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items [...]
Spring is a wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I love the fresh seasonal ingredients that start to show up in the grocery stores and of course the farmers markets. I’m always looking to cook those up just as soon as possible and pair them with ingredients that are timeless. This recipe includes Lindsay [...]
The month of celebrations! They are upon us already. Chinese New Year was on Sunday, Fat Tuesday is tomorrow, Valentine’s Day is Thursday and Purim is Sunday the 24th. Now I passed over President’s Day as I’ve never made a special meal for that but a nice cherry pie comes to mind for President Washington. [...]
All I can say is WOW. This dip tastes amazing and is highly addictive. I’m not sure if I’m glad I have this in my house or not but I think it will be good to have others to share it with for sure.I really love jalapeño Poppers, especially the ones I’ve made wrapped in [...]
My favorite day of the year is almost upon us, the Super Bowl. I love putting together a spread of fun foods to eat that are gluten free and dairy free and watching the game with friends. This year I’ll be making some of the recipes in my 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar. There are [...]
It’s the holidays and that means lots of parties at friends houses, your own or at the office. What’s a gluten free girl to do? Bring these tasty treats and you’ll have something to eat and secure your repeat invitation. These are really fast to make and they pack a ton of flavor. You can choose [...]
Do you have questions about cooking a gluten-free Thanksgiving meal? Maybe you’re having guests over to eat and they have specific dietary needs and you want to make sure they are safe. Do you have a family favorite recipe that you would like some ideas on how to make it a gluten free recipe? Let’s [...]
This is a fast gluten free recipe that can be made to taste any way you like. There really is no end to the possibilities of seasonings you can use. If you’re looking for something orange to serve for Halloween try the Buffalo Wing Sauce. Have fun with your food and have a Happy Halloween! Ingredients: 1/2 [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...