This year to celebrate National Celiac Awareness Month in May, the NFCA has rounded up 16 bloggers for a series chronicling every stage of the gluten-free journey, from Day 1 basics to advanced cooking and advocacy. I am honored to be one of the 16 contributing. In keeping with this year’s theme, Keep It Simple and […]
If you work in an office and you live gluten-free you will undoubtedly face a few challenges. There are many things that people who eat gluten may never even think about and that you will need to master for gluten free eating. It’s not impossible to eat safely at work and work events. Think about […]
Carol Kiniski has outdone herself this time for sure. Her new cookbook, Simply . . . Gluten-free Quick Meals: More Than 100 Great-Tasting Recipes for Good Food Fast is brilliant. The book is laid out by meal menus within the chapters so you don’t have to keep flipping through the book to make a meal. […]
I’m curious with all of the options and so many foods available to us, what foods are you not eating? Please take this one question poll and check off as many that apply to just you, not your whole family. Do you eat Thank you. Now I’d love to know is this because you feel […]
There is a new book on the scene that will have your kids eating their vegetables called Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe & Guidebook for Gluten-free Kids. This wonderful resource for parents is packed with over 100 recipes, a whole section that is a guide for parents full of tips and trick on how to approach […]
I am excited to share with you a wonderful new book and a guest post that I know will help so many people, The Blood Sugar Solution written by Dr. Mark Hyman. There is so much wonderful information in this book including some great gluten-free recipes. I really like how this book is broken down […]
I want to wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day. I think it’s probably the one day where more people will touch their food than just fork it. On this day more people go to their kitchens and cook a meal for the one they love. They are either preparing a special meal for themselves […]
Where are you on the spectrum of vegetables? I’m not talking color, we’ll get to that later. What I mean is do you eat a lot of vegetables with every meal or do you get in some french fries or popcorn and you consider yourself having eaten vegetables? You see it’s a very broad spectrum. […]
With the new year there is a lot of talk about what the food trends will be this year. After looking through 20 lists I have a really long list. Everyone has their own ideas and most are different from each other. There are however some that come up on many lists. But really what […]
You are going to love this. You could be one of two winners of the Simple Salad prize pack just for sharing your Simple Salad Recipes. The Marzetti company is giving away a prize packs valued at $50 each to two of my lucky readers. What a great gift for you or someone you care […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...