Do you bring your kids into the kitchen to cook with you?online surveys Can your kids cook? Do your kids get invited into the kitchen or shooed out? Do you think kids could cook for themselves, the family or even a party full of people? If you happened to watch Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Episode […]
Happy April Fools Day! It’s always been one of my favorite days of the year. I’ve always had a great joke ready to play on my family. For years I would torment them until they started to mark the date on their calendars. Now they were ready for me. My favorite joke so far was […]
Did anyone happen to watch the new show Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution? There was a premier on Saturday and the rest of the program takes place on Fridays for 6 episodes. I believe this Friday is replaying episode one at 8pm on ABC. The remaining shows are scheduled for 9pm. Did you watch Jamie Oliver’s […]
What % of your grocery budget do you spend on on gluten free packaged products?polls This post is probably going to make a lot of people mad, but just keep in mind it’s my opinon and you’re entitled to yours. I’m really tired of hearing people whine about the high cost of gluten free foods. […]
I had so much fun reading all of your great comments last week on Dining Out. Thank you for playing along. If you check the poll almost half of those responding eat out once a week. That makes me happy to hear that you have found out life does not end when the foods you […]
As my life has gotten very busy in the non-food department, I’ve not been able to post every day like I was. I really miss that interaction with the food world. So I thought I would start a fun, interactive and fast post for Thursdays. I love to hear about what you’re cooking, what you […]
Are you a food blogger? Would you like an insiders tip from writing expert Dianne Jacob, who wrote Will Write For Food? She shared this one with me at the BlogHer Food Conference. If you want more great insights, check out her book, website and blog. She’s even having a writing contest while she’s away […]
Do you have any idea what the little bits of deliciousness that are stuck to the bottom of you pan are called? Claire Vanderhoof does. I met Claire at the BlogHer Food Conference this past September in San Francisco. She works for Calphalon and can tell you about any of their products. Claire has amazing […]
Do you like to make your own spaghetti sauce? Do you know which type of tomatoes to use? Watch Susan Russo from FoodBlogga and she’ll get you on the right track. She’ll even share with you what it’s really called. Well, at least that’s what I grew up calling it. Watch and listen closely. I […]
Our tips today are brought to you by two wonderful bloggers I met at BlogHer Food Conference back in September. I thought their tips would be great the weekend you might be baking for the Thanksgiving holiday. Alanna Kellogg writes two blogs, Kitchen Parade and A Veggie Venture. Nicole Weston writes Baking Bites blog and […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...