Are you ready for Christmas? It will be here in only 5 days. Scary to even type that out loud! If you’re looking for some great things to win, fun things to learn or delicious foods to make, then you came to the right place. Don’t get comfortable however because I’m going to give […]
I have to admit it’s been a couple of weeks since I cooked from this cookbook. Now that I’m writing about it and remembering how good the food was, I realize I need to pull it out and make more of the recipes I flagged. The cookbook I’m referring to is Cooking for Isaiah: Gluten-Free & […]
I’m finally back to working on my monthly menus instead of just the weekly ones. I still find that this is the easiest and best way for me to save a lot of money and time. Two things I never seem to have enough of especially at this time of the year. A monthly menu […]
Has your copy of Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef- A Love Story with 100 Tempting Recipes Cookbook arrived? If you pre-ordered it you should have it by now but if not, what on earth are you waiting for? OK, have you at least visited their blog, Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef? Shauna and Danny will […]
I, like so many of you gluten free cooks, are anxiously awaiting the release of Shauna James Ahern and Danny Ahern’s new cookbook. Gluten-Free Girl and The Chef: A Love Story with 100 Tempting Recipes. It arrives next month and my mouth is already drooling. Make sure you watch this great video about them, […]
Welcome back guest blogger Kim Maes. You might recognize the name from the 30 Days to a Food Revolution- Cook IT Allergy Free when she shared her Drunken Chicken and Vegetable recipe. If you want to see something totally cook, watch this video. The other day, Diane (of The W.H.O.L.E. Gang) asked me if I […]
I’m very excited to share a project I’ve been working on for some time now. My first e-cookbook has been published. The Gluten-Free Diner is ready for you to get instantly. Now those of you who were signed up for my newsletter already knew it was out and had received a discount code. I appreciate […]
May is Celiac Awareness Month and in honor of that Shirley at gluten free easily is sharing the stories of different people who live gluten free. She asked me to share my story and specifically what it was like to make the shift to living gluten free. I made a lot of mistakes that I […]
I am reviewing two products from this company, Almond Flour and Cranberry Cashew Granola from jk gourmet. Disclaimer: I was sent these two products for free and asked to review them for the website Go Dairy Free. I don’t do this very often because most products that request my review are not ones I might […]
One of my son’s favorite meals for dinner is breakfast. Buckwheat pancakes with bacon and scrapple. Yes both! I have to say that I also enjoy that for dinner. That started me thinking, what foods or meals are we never too old to eat? What do you like to eat now that you liked to […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...