During the holiday season we often eat many more meals away from our home than is typical. This can be more difficult if you don’t know how to get exactly what you want and what you need. When you’re home, assuming your home is 100% gluten free, you are in your safe zone. Nothing is [...]
Last month the summer Olympics took place and you may have heard these athletes mentioned: Jenn Suhr, Dana Vollmer and Jeff Spear. Jenn won a gold medal in PoleVault, Dana won 3 gold medals swimming including setting Olympic and world records and Jeff competed in Fencing placing out of medal contention. What do all of [...]
If you get my newsletter you’ve already seen this cool gadget and gotten these two recipes. What you’re not receiving the newsletter! Sign up now so you get the scoop first, plus any offers and discounts will be in that newsletter. Click Here for more info. Love this new kitchen gadget! I don’t know why [...]
Recently I had the pleasure to hang out with fellow gluten free food bloggers and what a time we had. We spent a lot of the time eating of course and then taking pictures of the food. We were in an amazing setting in the woods that was so peaceful except for our giggling fits. One of [...]
Hi there, figured I’d introduce myself before launching into this review. I’m Andy, astute followers of the blog will know that I’m Diane’s son. What you probably don’t know is that I’ve just recently moved to San Francisco, and in a brilliant move to get the cost of my meals compensated by the blog, I’ll [...]
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “I’m in a food rut”. What does that really mean? Well the definition of a rut is a settled or established pattern, habit or course of action, especially a boring one. You know - the daily grind, same old stuff, the same meals over and over, yada yada yada. [...]
I’m curious with all of the options and so many foods available to us, what foods are you not eating? Please take this one question poll and check off as many that apply to just you, not your whole family. Do you eat Thank you. Now I’d love to know is this because you feel [...]
There is a new book on the scene that will have your kids eating their vegetables called Eat Like a Dinosaur: Recipe & Guidebook for Gluten-free Kids. This wonderful resource for parents is packed with over 100 recipes, a whole section that is a guide for parents full of tips and trick on how to approach [...]
I am excited to share with you a wonderful new book and a guest post that I know will help so many people, The Blood Sugar Solution written by Dr. Mark Hyman. There is so much wonderful information in this book including some great gluten-free recipes. I really like how this book is broken down [...]
I want to wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day. I think it’s probably the one day where more people will touch their food than just fork it. On this day more people go to their kitchens and cook a meal for the one they love. They are either preparing a special meal for themselves [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...