I can’t believe it’s Thursday already and our weekly roundup is here. I’m looking forward to you sharing your real food recipes with us. Did you happen to catch what was shared last week? How about the Savory Lemon-Kissed, Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken Clafoutis (Gluten Free, Dairy Free) from gluten free easily or the video [...]
OK everyone I’m ready for you’re amazing real food recipes! You had amazing things to share last week. I can’t wait to see what you are making with your July harvests. This week I headed to the Real Food Daily restaurant in Santa Monica. Check out their menu. Who could resist with such a great [...]
Michelle is a power house. If you’re not sure just take a little time to read all about her passion and her travels. Don’t forget her new cookbook! I’ve met Michelle via the blog world and in person at conferences and she’s as wonderful in person as she is here in print. Enjoy! Name : [...]
Welcome to this week’s edition of Real Food Weekly. This is where you get to share and find great recipes using real food. Every week there are so many amazing things shared. I’m just going to highlight a few but if you missed it, go back and check it out. Italian Sausage Frittata with Caserecce [...]
You might be wondering why on my health coach and gluten free food blog I would be writing about this event. Well first it’s important to do things you enjoy, read books you like, see movies that entertain you and make sure you are not working all the time. Second and most importantly for me, [...]
This Friday is the Washington, DC Gluten-Free Expo. I will one of the 50 gluten-free vendors from across the country gathering at the Embassy Suites Convention Center Hotel. Each vendor will sample and/or sell their products. In some cases, the vendors will offer large discounts to purchase products at the event. While most of the vendors [...]
Welcome to this week’s adventure in cooking. I call it an adventure because I never know what recipes will show up on this blog carnival and I totally love that! Also the linky I use has made some updates. For instance you can now Like a recipe shared. We are all so connected. The foods [...]
You guys and gals are totally awesome. I love the recipes you are sharing made from real food ingredients. This time of year the possibilities really increase around where I live. I hope you are finding some great food at the farmers markets. So here are some recipes shared last week. If you missed any go back [...]
Well we’ve headed into June already which is a great month at farmer’s markets where I live. They begin to get more and more fresh foods. I hope you will share your Real Food recipes with your farmer market finds. Again last week there were amazing recipes shared. Here are just a few but feel [...]
Welcome back to this week’s real food blog carnival. This is where you share your recipes so we can all benefit. Here are some great looking recipes shared last week. Strawberry Ginger Rhubarb Crisp from Hecka-Good-Recipes Chicken Broccoli Stirfry from Gluten Free Homemaker Sun Dried Tomato Hummus from Gluten-Free Cat Guidelines: Please link back to this [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...