Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make […]
This year to celebrate National Celiac Awareness Month in May, the NFCA has rounded up 16 bloggers for a series chronicling every stage of the gluten-free journey, from Day 1 basics to advanced cooking and advocacy. I am honored to be one of the 16 contributing. In keeping with this year’s theme, Keep It Simple and […]
You are going to love this. You could be one of two winners of the Simple Salad prize pack just for sharing your Simple Salad Recipes. The Marzetti company is giving away a prize packs valued at $50 each to two of my lucky readers. What a great gift for you or someone you care […]
I’ve been saving this recipe for Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee just for Home for the Holidays…Gluten-Free Style. This is sure to be an amazing daily blogging event taking place from Monday, November 28 through Friday, December 23 and is being hosted by Shirley at gluten free easily. There are 25 bloggers sharing their stories and recipes for the […]
One cold January, 20+ bloggers came together for 31 days to share 31 nourishing and detoxifying smoothie, juice, and soup recipes. The blogosphere buzzed with great new ways of upping the intake of fruit and vegetables to start the year off right. I tried many of those recipes and let me tell you they are […]
So what happens when you put over 3,500 health coaches together in one room? There is so much energy and love that you can feel it in the air. We put on crazy costumes, danced around, learned a lot, shared a lot and I have the video to prove it. My weekend in New York […]
I’m very excited to be heading back to New York City for a Health Coach Conference from my school, Integrative Nutrition. There are so many amazing speakers lined up. Depak Chopra, Sally Fallon Morell, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. David Katz, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Pierre Dukan, Joshua Rosenthal, and Robert Notter. It will be great to […]
Three years ago today, I started posting stories on my little blog about what I was learning and the recipes I was creating to live gluten free. Now, three years later, the most amazing things have happened. I have met so many wonderful people, both online and in person. Thank you to all of you […]
August, the last month of the summer. The month we are inundated with tons of tomatoes. I love it. Everything in the garden and on the farms is really humming. I love how basil is bountiful at the same time as the tomatoes. Works out nicely. It’s a great time to make a pesto and roast […]
I am very excited to host this month’s edition of Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free. This is the monthly blog event created by Naomi Devlin from Straight Into Bed, Cake Free and Dried. Each month a new blog hosts with a different theme. August 2011 will be hosted by Shirley of Gluten Free Easily with just […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...