Recipe for gluten free pancetta sage sausage. This is great to add to your stuffing recipe and cook for Thanksgiving.
I love potatoes and especially mashed potatoes. Having creamy mashed potatoes without dairy is something I’ve not had in some time. When I found the Earth Balance soy free buttery spread, (dairy free too) I knew the time had come to make those creamy mashed potatoes again. There are a few trick to making great […]
The latest edition of Delight gluten free magazine arrived at my house this past week. This is the third issue of the magazine and by all accounts they’re doing great. I was really excited when they started this magazine with the Spring 2009 issue. It was full of great tips, recipes with an index, Ask […]
The Pittsburgh Pirates will be hosting a special day at the ballpark to honor and recognize individuals and families affected by celiac disease within our region. This special awareness and fundraising event will help to support awareness and patient programs of the Celiac Spruce Association, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, and the National Foundation […]
This past month our family has taken on the job of taste testing new gluten free products we found at the grocery store. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Each family member has their own list of foods we can and cannot eat, so no one person could or would eat […]
For the past 2 years I have really enjoyed attending the NFCA (National Foundation For Celiac Awareness) Gluten Free Cooking Spree. It was one of the first things I attended soon after I found out I could no longer eat gluten. It had only been 3 months since finding out and I was still on […]
The first time I was given coconut water to drink I really didn’t eat coconut or anything that tasted anything like a coconut. I was apprehensive to say the least. I was assured it did not taste like coconut so I gave it a try. Guess what, they were right. It is sweet and refreshing […]
Ingredients: 12 oz Unsalted Macadamia nuts (available in my store and I found some locally at Trader Joes) ¼ cup Gluten free & sugar free tortilla crumbs (use your favorite bread crumbs) 1 tsp basil Sea salt and Pepper to taste Add ingredients to a food processor and process until ground. I like to have […]
Opening the refrigerator 1 hour before dinner, I worked on using things I had leftover from previous meals. The macadamia nut breading mixture and the quinoa were waiting in the refrigerator. When I am putting together dinner I know what my protein will be, but sometimes not really how I will prepare it or what […]
I’m very excited to announce that Susan O’Brien will be guest posting on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang. Susan is a gourmet cook, baker, cooking instructor, food-management consultant, and owner of two businesses, O’Brien’s Kitchen and O’Brien Consulting. She has been featured in the magazines Alternative Medicine and Living Without. I‘ve gotten nothing but raves for all […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...